General Liability for Institutions
The Liability Program provides $50 million in liability protection to respond to claims and lawsuits against the participating institutions. The protection has no deductible and in addition to covering the cost of a settlement or judgment, includes coverage for the expenses associated with investigating and defending the claims or litigation. These expenses may include legal fees, expert consulting and testimony, engineering or the cost of medical experts and other expenses related to the claim.
The basic Liability Program includes additional protections such as:
• Crisis Management and Communications Support
• Auto Liability (In addition to the primary auto liability coverage noted later)
• Directors and Officers coverage of $1 million
• Professional Liability of $3 million
• Sexual Misconduct Liability coverage of $1 million
• Employment Practices Liability
• School Board Legal Liability
• Innocent Person Defense Cost Reimbursement
Additional levels of protection for some of these lines of coverage are available under the “stand-alone” policies noted elsewhere in this website.
Liquor Liability Protection
This Protection is intended solely to protect the Archdiocese, it’s parishes and other Catholic organizations that participate in the RCAB insurance program. If you would like to request a host liquor liability waiver, please see the Forms tab under the Liability menu on the left.
Institutional liability rates are based upon the unique operations and statistics of each institution.
For a formal quote of contribution cost, please fill out the New Member Participation Form.