Institutional General Liability Claims
In the event of an incident, the following should be done:
- See that medical assistance is provided immediately.
- Obtain the name and address/telephone number of injured person(s), or person(s) claiming property damage.
- Make note of what occurred, as well as the type of injuries and property damage.
- Obtain names of any witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident site.
You may be asked to fill out one or more of the following forms:
There is no deductible on General Liability claims.
These claims should be immediately reported to the Claims Manager.