Loss Control & Support Services for Institutions
The Office of Risk Management provides a broad range of professional loss control services. While many of these programs are developed to address a specific institution's exposures/trends as identified in their claims activity, the following are some of the most frequently provided services:
- Ergonomic and work station reviews
- Life safety facility inspections
- Engineering studies
- Fire protection system assessments
- Patient transfer/handling training
- Needle stick training
- Driver training
- High risk equipment safety training
- Security inspections
Please go to the left hand navigation menu of our Loss Control & Training Link for more information.
Are you interested in loss control training, such as food safety or safe patient handling? If so, please go to our online Training Form to sign up.