Equipment and Supplies
With the re-opening of many of our churches and chapels, we would like to provide you some information regarding the equipment and supplies you will need in the upcoming weeks and months.
Hand sanitizer – we have purchased a 55 gallon drum for each region. Parishes can come and fill up their own bottles of roughly a gallon each at the following locations. Please contact your Regional Bishop or Episcopal Vicar:
- West Region – Bishop Reed – the barrel has been delivered to Catholic TV at 34 Chestnut Street, Watertown
- Central Region – Fr Brian McHugh- the barrel will be delivered to Sts Louis & Zelie Martin – 179 Summer St Somerville by 5/21
- South Region – Fr Bob Connors – the barrel will be delivered to St Francis of Assisi, 856 Washington St, Braintree. Date will be confirmed
- North Region – Bishop Mark O’Connell – the barrel will be delivered to St Theresa of Lisieux – 63 winter Street, No Reading by 5/21
- Merrimack – Bishop Robert Hennessey – the barrel has been delivered to St Theresa of Lisieux – 466 Boston Road, Billerica
Cleaning Product Suppliers
Prospect Hill Company, Brockton, 800-586-1951
Home Depot Pro, Tel: 866-412-6726
Suppliers - General
No touch thermometers
No touch thermometers have been purchased for each parish; there will be one for each church. These will be delivered to the above sites and can be picked up when you fill up your sanitizer. You will need two AAA batteries for the thermometer. If you need additional thermometers, please contact Chris Haggerty at WB Mason – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wall mounted hand sanitizer
No touch wall mounted hand sanitizer dispensers have been ordered; we have ordered one for every parish with the refill bags. Unfortunately, we do not have a date when these will be in but, will let you know as soon as they arrive. If you need more than one, you can place an order with WB Mason and will be put in the queue for when they come in.
If you need disposable masks, please contact Chase Pelley at Dunbar Security P: (603) 361-5501 or Email: email@example.com. These are the blue 3 ply disposable, non-medical masks. A box of 50 masks are $45/box.
Disposable masks can also be purchased through Mark Herman at American Business Solutions; his contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-571-8620
Fabric, washable masks were distributed to the Regional Bishops and Episcopal Vicars in small supplies. If more are needed, please contact WB Mason.
Sanitizing wipes have been challenging to obtain however, you can contact WB Mason to get into the queue.
Gloves were previously distributed to the Pastors however, if you need additional gloves, please contact WB Mason.
Cleaning guidelines are coming soon! Some of the webinar callers recommended a product called Bioesque, which is a botanical disinfectant safe to use on most church pews. For pricing and purchasing information, contact Prospect Hill Company in Brockton. More detailed information will be issued shortly.